Welcome to Blue Duck Valley Road
This page is more of an archive than an active page - Ethan and Amy have taken care of that.
I'm a software engineer from Christchurch, New Zealand now in Zürich, Switzerland.
Some things I've hacked on:
- SDCC, the Small Device C Compiler, which can target the Intel mcs51, Zilog Z80, Nintendo Gameboy, Intel i186, Amtel AVR, and Microchip PIC series.
- Reattore, an experiment in development methods that also happens to be a single threaded, non-blocking Java HTTP server experiment.
- Jaune, a compiler and set of libraries that can be used to write programs in the Java language for small devices. Includes a basic set of class libraries, garbage collector, and set of examples that can be run on the Nintendo GameBoy.
- Janszoon, a simple GPS client for the Palm with location and trip information.
- GBTS, the Gameboy Terminal server.
- pcemu, a portable XT level PC Emulator.
- GBDK, the Gameboy development kit.
Older stuff is under ancient.
- ikiwiki - ikiwiki setup
- armel-cloud - Running Ubuntu armel cloud instances manually
- ideas - various ideas and todo
- bone - installing the Linaro LEB on the BeagleBone
- bonev2 - installing RCN's Debian console image on the BeagleBone
- solar - solar power for my office
- mp3735 - hacking on the Jaycar MP3735 MPPT solar charge controller
- random - random notes
- lpc1114 - LPC1114 Cortex-M0 ideas
- fancybox - Fancybox ideas
- coptercontrol - OpenPilot/CopterControl
- cxxabuse - trying the new features in C++11
- remotework - remote working from New Zealand
- xplusserver - Mini Xplus as a server
- mugs - mugs
- ds123 - Synology DS213 hacking
- stm32h103 - Olimex STM32-H103 notes
- nppilot - The never complete autopilot.
- arm-host - Ideas on a ARM server for my home.
- etherpad-install - Notes on installing Etherpad.
- builder - using containers for an auto builder.
- avrhacking - hacking on AVRs.
- lpc810hacking - hacking on the NXP LPC810.
- espruino - hacking with Espruino
- citizen - a balancing robot
- naze32 - notes on the NAZE flight controller board
- templates - templates
- wrtnode - WRTnode notes
- arduroverlog - log while setting up an ArduRover based version of nppilot
Michael Hope firstname.lastname@example.org